Contact us

Contact an authority to get official information

  • Go here to make a request, in public, for information from public authorities.
  • Asking for private information about yourself? Please read our help page.

Contact the team

(or sign in)

We can only help you with technical problems, or questions about the Code on Access to Information.

<-- we run this site, not the HK government!