How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. accessinfo.hk helps you make a request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
accessinfo.hk covers requests to 173 authorities, including:
- Immigration Department 51 requests
- Census and Statistics Department 35 requests
- Security Bureau 29 requests
- Lands Department 21 requests
- Education Bureau 17 requests
- Department of Health 15 requests
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department 13 requests
- Office of The Ombudsman 13 requests
- Transport Department 11 requests
- University Grants Committee Secretariat 11 requests
- Registration and Electoral Office 11 requests
- Department of Justice 9 requests
- Planning Department 9 requests
- Legal Aid Department 9 requests
- Hospital Authority 8 requests
- Housing Department 8 requests
- All registries and administrative offices of courts and tribunals for which the Judiciary Administrator has responsibility 6 requests
- Labour Department 6 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Crime Wing 6 requests
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department 6 requests
- Innovation and Technology Bureau Office of the Government Chief Information Officer 6 requests
- Financial Services and the Treasury Bureau Treasury Branch 5 requests
- Home Affairs Department Headquarters 5 requests
- Transport and Housing Bureau Housing Matters 5 requests
- Food and Health Bureau 5 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Operations Wing 4 requests
- Companies Registry 4 requests
- Constitutional and Mainland Affairs Bureau 4 requests
- Customs and Excise Department 4 requests
- Environment Bureau 3 requests
- Drainage Services Department 3 requests
- Environmental Protection Department 3 requests
What information has been released?
accessinfo.hk users have made 442 requests, including:
Security Bureau answered a request about Human Trafficking Screening and Victim Identification (Q4, 2019)
14 days ago
Immigration Department answered a request about Non-refoulement Claims by Former Foreign Domestic Helper Visa Holders
9 days ago
Labour Department answered a request about Enforcement actions against employers of migrant domestic workers
9 days ago
Security Bureau answered a request about Request regarding the manner in which the current protests are dealt with
22 days ago