How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. accessinfo.hk helps you make a request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
accessinfo.hk covers requests to 184 authorities, including:
- Immigration Department 272 requests
- Department of Health 124 requests
- Security Bureau 88 requests
- Correctional Services Department 69 requests
- Census and Statistics Department 64 requests
- Education Bureau 61 requests
- Transport Department 59 requests
- Lands Department 57 requests
- Hospital Authority 45 requests
- Social Welfare Department 25 requests
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department 25 requests
- Food and Health Bureau 24 requests
- Planning Department 23 requests
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department 22 requests
- Labour Department 20 requests
- Environmental Protection Department 20 requests
- Registration and Electoral Office 19 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Crime Wing 18 requests
- Department of Justice 16 requests
- Fire Services Department 15 requests
- Office of The Ombudsman 14 requests
- University Grants Committee Secretariat 14 requests
- Legal Aid Department 13 requests
- All registries and administrative offices of courts and tribunals for which the Judiciary Administrator has responsibility 13 requests
- Civil Service Bureau 13 requests
- Customs and Excise Department 12 requests
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department 11 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Operations Wing 10 requests
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority 10 requests
- Innovation and Technology Bureau Office of the Government Chief Information Officer 9 requests
- Financial Services and the Treasury Bureau Treasury Branch 9 requests
- Housing Department 9 requests