How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. accessinfo.hk helps you make a request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
accessinfo.hk covers requests to 172 authorities, including:
- Office of The Ombudsman 13 requests
- Census and Statistics Department 13 requests
- Immigration Department 11 requests
- Lands Department 8 requests
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department 6 requests
- Education Bureau 6 requests
- Innovation and Technology Bureau Office of the Government Chief Information Officer 6 requests
- Department of Health 6 requests
- University Grants Committee Secretariat 4 requests
- Housing Department 4 requests
- Security Bureau 4 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Crime Wing 3 requests
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department 3 requests
- Companies Registry 3 requests
- Food and Health Bureau 3 requests
- Government Laboratory 2 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Kowloon West Region 2 requests
- Hospital Authority 2 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Sham Shui Po District 2 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Airport District 2 requests
- Electrical and Mechanical Services Department 2 requests
- Transport and Housing Bureau Housing Matters 2 requests
- Home Affairs Department Yuen Long District 2 requests
- Constitutional and Mainland Affairs Bureau 2 requests
- Hong Kong Housing Authority 2 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force New Territories North Region 1 request
- Hong Kong Police Force Information Systems Wing 1 request
- Hong Kong Police Force Kowloon City District 1 request
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department 1 request
- Hong Kong Police Force Kowloon East Region 1 request
- Hong Kong Police Force Wan Chai District 1 request
- Hong Kong Police Force Sha Tin District 1 request
What information has been released?
accessinfo.hk users have made 160 requests, including:
1 day ago
3 days ago
Development Bureau Works Matters answered a request about Development Bureau research funding and policies information
4 days ago
Immigration Department answered a request about Training for immigration officers and CAT Scheme duty lawyers
13 days ago