How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. accessinfo.hk helps you make a request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
accessinfo.hk covers requests to 173 authorities, including:
- Immigration Department 35 requests
- Census and Statistics Department 29 requests
- Lands Department 19 requests
- Office of The Ombudsman 13 requests
- Security Bureau 12 requests
- Department of Health 11 requests
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department 11 requests
- University Grants Committee Secretariat 10 requests
- Transport Department 10 requests
- Education Bureau 10 requests
- Housing Department 8 requests
- Hospital Authority 6 requests
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department 6 requests
- Innovation and Technology Bureau Office of the Government Chief Information Officer 6 requests
- Planning Department 6 requests
- Transport and Housing Bureau Housing Matters 5 requests
- Food and Health Bureau 5 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Crime Wing 5 requests
- Customs and Excise Department 4 requests
- Registration and Electoral Office 4 requests
- Constitutional and Mainland Affairs Bureau 4 requests
- Correctional Services Department 3 requests
- Department of Justice 3 requests
- Companies Registry 3 requests
- Government Laboratory 3 requests
- Home Affairs Department Headquarters 3 requests
- Environment Bureau 2 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Airport District 2 requests
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department 2 requests
- Environmental Protection Department 2 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Sham Shui Po District 2 requests
- Water Supplies Department 2 requests
What information has been released?
accessinfo.hk users have made 314 requests, including:
7 days ago
Immigration Department answered a request about Non-refoulement claimants whose claims have been finally determined, Jun 2018
24 days ago
Census and Statistics Department answered a request about Statistics concerning Sub-Divided Units (SDUs) and Public Rental Housing
about 2 months ago
Immigration Department answered a request about Non-refoulement claims no longer considered to be substantiated
about 2 months ago