How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. accessinfo.hk helps you make a request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
accessinfo.hk covers requests to 173 authorities, including:
- Immigration Department 43 requests
- Census and Statistics Department 32 requests
- Lands Department 21 requests
- Security Bureau 15 requests
- Office of The Ombudsman 13 requests
- Department of Health 13 requests
- Education Bureau 13 requests
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department 12 requests
- Transport Department 11 requests
- University Grants Committee Secretariat 10 requests
- Planning Department 9 requests
- Housing Department 8 requests
- Hospital Authority 7 requests
- Department of Justice 7 requests
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department 6 requests
- Innovation and Technology Bureau Office of the Government Chief Information Officer 6 requests
- Registration and Electoral Office 6 requests
- Transport and Housing Bureau Housing Matters 5 requests
- Food and Health Bureau 5 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Crime Wing 5 requests
- Customs and Excise Department 4 requests
- Constitutional and Mainland Affairs Bureau 4 requests
- Home Affairs Department Headquarters 4 requests
- Correctional Services Department 3 requests
- Hong Kong Housing Authority 3 requests
- Government Laboratory 3 requests
- Companies Registry 3 requests
- Electrical and Mechanical Services Department 3 requests
- Environment Bureau 3 requests
- Labour Department 3 requests
- Social Welfare Department 3 requests
- Financial Services and the Treasury Bureau Treasury Branch 3 requests
What information has been released?
accessinfo.hk users have made 365 requests, including:
3 months ago
Registration and Electoral Office answered a request about Shapefile(SHP) for 2019 District Council Constituency Areas
2 months ago