How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. accessinfo.hk helps you make a request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
accessinfo.hk covers requests to 173 authorities, including:
- Immigration Department 46 requests
- Census and Statistics Department 33 requests
- Security Bureau 23 requests
- Lands Department 21 requests
- Education Bureau 16 requests
- Department of Health 14 requests
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department 13 requests
- Office of The Ombudsman 13 requests
- Transport Department 11 requests
- University Grants Committee Secretariat 10 requests
- Legal Aid Department 9 requests
- Planning Department 9 requests
- Registration and Electoral Office 9 requests
- Department of Justice 8 requests
- Housing Department 8 requests
- Hospital Authority 8 requests
- All registries and administrative offices of courts and tribunals for which the Judiciary Administrator has responsibility 6 requests
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department 6 requests
- Innovation and Technology Bureau Office of the Government Chief Information Officer 6 requests
- Transport and Housing Bureau Housing Matters 5 requests
- Food and Health Bureau 5 requests
- Home Affairs Department Headquarters 5 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Crime Wing 5 requests
- Customs and Excise Department 4 requests
- Constitutional and Mainland Affairs Bureau 4 requests
- Hong Kong Housing Authority 3 requests
- Buildings Department 3 requests
- Labour Department 3 requests
- Environment Bureau 3 requests
- Companies Registry 3 requests
- Correctional Services Department 3 requests
- Electrical and Mechanical Services Department 3 requests
What information has been released?
accessinfo.hk users have made 406 requests, including:
about 1 month ago
Lands Department answered a request about Access to map.gov.hk datasets through geodata.gov.hk
about 1 month ago
Security Bureau answered a request about Free legal representation before the Torture Claims Appeal Board
2 months ago