Country Park .Shp File

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department,

I am a landscape student at HKU doing a project on mapping land reclamation development in relationship to country parks. I was hoping to receive the .shp file for the Country Parks to put on GIS. This is strictly for study purposes.

How may I proceed to receive this data? Thank you!

Yours faithfully,

Jon Chung