How does the Bureau support cross-border schoolchildren during Covid-19 pandemic

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Education Bureau should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Education Bureau,

I have questions on the captioned subject that can be found via the link below


Please kindly reply in Chinese and cc simonwang @ hkbu . edu . hk
Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Dr Simon Wang, Ph.D., FHEA
Lecturer in English
Language Centre
Hong Kong Baptist University
Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 34117044
Writing for the Public Project

Please ignore my previous email enquiry made a few minutes ago via