Shapefile for Country Parks

Tung Benjamin made this Freedom of Information request to Lands Department

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Lands Department should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Lands Department,

I would like to request the shapefile for all county paks.

To be specific, I would like to request the boundaries of the country parks, not the point locations of the country parks.

If the data is owned by the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department. Please
transfer to AFSD for follow-up action.

Yours faithfully,

Tung Benjamin