Shapefile for Tertiary Planning Units Major Housing Estates

Fung made this Freedom of Information request to Lands Department

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Lands Department did not have the information requested.

Dear Lands Department,

I would like to request the shapefile for Tertiary Planning Units Major Housing Estates.

Yours faithfully,

Fung YIP

Lands Department

Dear applicant,

Your request on Access to Information was received by Lands Department on
6 May 2016. After checking with our records, the information requested is
not available in our Department.  

However, we understand that Tertiary Planning Unit and Street
Block/Village Cluster (TPU&SB/VC) Boundaries for the Hong Kong Special
Administrative Region in Shapefile format are available to public subject
to payment of prescribed fee.  You may place order at the website of
Planning Department appended

Thank you.
Heather CHAN
Assistant Departmental Secretary/General 2

show quoted sections