Using Data of e-Health application
Z.Jiayi made this Freedom of Information request to Food and Health Bureau
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Food and Health Bureau,
This is a student study group from Baptist University taking a General Education course for undergraduates in which students investigate various government policies and projects. Our team is doing the project related to the health management function in e-Health application.
We want to know more about the usage of the e-Health app. Could you provide the following data?
When was the app first available?
1. The total number of users who downloaded the e-Health app
2. The monthly active users of the app (please provide the monthly figures since the launch of the app)
3. The average number of times the app per month was used by active users (excluding those who do not use the app in a particular month)
Also, we want to know more about the current use of the health management module of the eHealth app
4. Total no. of times of blood pressure records that were uploaded by the users and the no. of 5. users who uploaded the records (please monthly figure
6. Total no. of times of blood glucose records that were uploaded by the users and the no. of users who uploaded the records (please monthly figure
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Hong Kong Baptist University
Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong