We are going back to HK

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Immigration Department should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Aaron Rivera Pormarejo

Dear Immigration Department,
We are going back to HK to make an appeal to reconsider our request to retain our Right to abode.

I want to know what to do when we get back next month of June 2023.

Hoping for a favourable response on this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Aaron Rivera Pormarejo
HKID R927363(7)