Dear All registries and administrative offices of courts and tribunals for which the Judiciary Administrator has responsibility,
We are writing to request certain information pursuant to paragraph 1.9 of the Code on Access to Information. We would be grateful if you could please provide the following information, for each year from to 2010 to 2020 so far:
1) The number of wills registered with the Probate Registry;
2) The number of wills that include a charitable bequest to one or more charities:
a) in the form of a monetary donation; and separately
b) in the form of a specific, physical gift.
3) The smallest, largest, and average amounts of monetary donation in wills made to one or more charities;
4) The total amount of monetary donation in wills made to one or more charities;
5) The youngest, oldest and average ages of passing of those who made a charitable bequest in their wills; and
6) The proportion between female and male among those who made a charitable bequest in their wills.
Thank you in advance for your help – it is greatly appreciated.