How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. accessinfo.hk helps you make a request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
accessinfo.hk covers requests to 173 authorities, including:
- Immigration Department 108 requests
- Security Bureau 52 requests
- Census and Statistics Department 41 requests
- Education Bureau 27 requests
- Lands Department 23 requests
- Department of Health 18 requests
- Transport Department 17 requests
- Office of The Ombudsman 14 requests
- Labour Department 14 requests
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department 14 requests
- University Grants Committee Secretariat 13 requests
- Planning Department 13 requests
- Registration and Electoral Office 12 requests
- Department of Justice 11 requests
- Legal Aid Department 10 requests
- Hospital Authority 10 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Crime Wing 8 requests
- Housing Department 8 requests
- Food and Health Bureau 8 requests
- Customs and Excise Department 8 requests
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department 7 requests
- All registries and administrative offices of courts and tribunals for which the Judiciary Administrator has responsibility 7 requests
- Financial Services and the Treasury Bureau Treasury Branch 7 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Operations Wing 7 requests
- Social Welfare Department 7 requests
- Innovation and Technology Bureau Office of the Government Chief Information Officer 6 requests
- Correctional Services Department 5 requests
- Constitutional and Mainland Affairs Bureau 5 requests
- Companies Registry 5 requests
- Transport and Housing Bureau Housing Matters 5 requests
- Home Affairs Department Headquarters 5 requests
- Environmental Protection Department 4 requests
What information has been released?
accessinfo.hk users have made 614 requests, including:
Security Bureau answered a request about Torture claims appeal board/non-refoulement claims petitions office: Q1 2021
3 days ago
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority answered a request about Enquiries about Palace Museum project (Case No.: 10043236)
4 days ago
5 days ago