How it works
You have the right to request information from any publicly-funded body, and get answers. accessinfo.hk helps you make a request. It also publishes all requests online.
Use this site to make your request for information – we'll show you how.
We'll drop you an email as soon as your request gets a response.
We publish it all online. Great! Now you have your answer, and everybody else can access it too.
Who can I request information from?
accessinfo.hk covers requests to 173 authorities, including:
- Immigration Department 21 requests
- Census and Statistics Department 20 requests
- Office of The Ombudsman 13 requests
- Lands Department 11 requests
- Housing Department 7 requests
- Department of Health 7 requests
- Security Bureau 6 requests
- Innovation and Technology Bureau Office of the Government Chief Information Officer 6 requests
- Food and Environmental Hygiene Department 6 requests
- Education Bureau 6 requests
- University Grants Committee Secretariat 5 requests
- Hospital Authority 5 requests
- Transport Department 4 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Crime Wing 4 requests
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department 4 requests
- Food and Health Bureau 4 requests
- Registration and Electoral Office 3 requests
- Transport and Housing Bureau Housing Matters 3 requests
- Companies Registry 3 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Kowloon West Region 2 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Sham Shui Po District 2 requests
- Department of Justice 2 requests
- Government Laboratory 2 requests
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department 2 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Airport District 2 requests
- Constitutional and Mainland Affairs Bureau 2 requests
- Planning Department 2 requests
- Home Affairs Department Yuen Long District 2 requests
- Electrical and Mechanical Services Department 2 requests
- Hong Kong Housing Authority 2 requests
- Customs and Excise Department 2 requests
- Hong Kong Police Force Information Systems Wing 1 request
What information has been released?
accessinfo.hk users have made 211 requests, including:
Security Bureau answered a request about Non-refoulement claims substantiated/allowed at first instance and appeal
about 8 hours ago
5 days ago
4 days ago
4 days ago